Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a great weekend! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week our song is I Just Called to Say…I Love You. I DO know this one too! We are featuring wedding/anniversary cards. I love this greeting from yep…you guessed it…Blended Seasons. I think it could be EITHER a wedding or an anniversary card. This mostly features the framelits and really…it could be in any color!
And…using one of my very favorite new colors…you probably guessed it…Soft Seafoam!
- Soft Seafoam – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Basket Weave Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out medium stitched framelt, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out with oval framelit, layer onto Shaded Spruce matching scallop oval
- Cut out two small flourishes in Shaded Spruce and two in silver glimmer, cut out two of the leaves in Soft Seafoam, layer behind the ovals and add to card front using dimensionals to finish off
Oh so elegant!
Don’t forget we got an AWESOME collection for you…Love You to Pieces! FOUR unique cards and not one but TWO 3D items! You don’t want to miss this one!
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Shaded Spruce, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!