Happy almost end of July! Okay…NOT happy almost end of July because school starts soon but it’s happy end of July anyway. I’m leaving on the 31st to go to the SimGHOSTS conference in Memphis Tennessee. I’m EXCITED! SimGHOSTS is about simulation in healthcare. I can’t wait…am going to learn SO MUCH! But in the meantime, have a couple of challenges to get through. First up…a GREAT sketch…
Do you ever see a set and just have to have it? I do that periodically and this time it was with the hostess set…Seasoned with Kindness. What an ADORABLE little set! So I paired it up with Twinkle, Twinkle dsp and this is what I got…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 4 x 4, run through the Climbing Vine Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Petal Pink dotted print – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Striped print – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out second to largest circle framelit, layer onto matching Scallop in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimesnionals
- Whisper White – stamp pot, leaves and flowers in Memento Black, color in pots using Petal Pink Blends, solid leaves in Soft Seafoam, flowers in Pool Party. Cut the whole kit and kaboodle out, layer all the pieces and add to circle
- Whisper White – stamp that ADORABLE little tag in Night of Navy, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
See…isn’t this just an ADORABLE little set!
Don’t forget we got an AWESOME collection for you…Love You to Pieces! FOUR unique cards and not one but TWO 3D items! You don’t want to miss this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Seasoned with Kindness|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Soft Seafoam, Twinkle, Twinkle dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Night of Navy, Soft Seafoam, Pool Party, Blends: Petal Pink|
|Other:||Climbing Vine Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!