It’s Monday AGAIN! How does this keep happening! In less than a month, I’ll be back to school…SAY IT AIN’T SO! But in the meantime, it’s time for another Inspiration challenge.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
Well…you all KNOW I’m totally into the new Blended Seasons set! There is a cool leaf image in there and wanted to use that BUT we don’t have the Blends that I needed to go along with the colors in the photo. BUGGER!! Well…I did get the pencils so thought I’m give them a try. BLENDS they are NOT! I think I did okay…but not the best coloring. I used a blended pen to make an attempt at blending the color. Here’s what i ended up with…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Layered Leaves Embossing Folded, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out medium stitched Framlit, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp leaf image twice, color using the Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils, blend with a blender pen, cut out and add to card front
- Grey Granite – cut out the two little flourishes, add behind the top leaves
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Not my best coloring (LOVE the Blends) but not totally awful!
WOO HOO…time for a new collections and oh so much fun…Love You to Pieces!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Night of Navy, Grey Granite, Silver Glimme|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Watercolor Pencils 2, Blender Pen, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!