Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a great weekend! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week our song is Every Rose Has Its Thorns. Okay…DON’t know this one! We are featuring floral cards…NO BRAINER…Blended Seasons!
Decided to give my Highland Heather Blends a test drive
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 4 x 5 1/4, cut out the medium stitch framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gorgeous Grape – two piece 1/16 x 1 1/2, add to each side
- Whisper White – stamp flower image using Memento Black, color using Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Blends, cut out and add to card front tucking it under the frame in some spots
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, cut into banner on both sides and add to card front using dimensionals
How’s that for a pretty purple card!!
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection and just in time for Christmas in July – Stylish Christmas. Don’t delay…check it out…
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam, Gorgeous Grape|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Blends: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!