Happy Thursday! Can’t believe another week flew by and it’s time again for another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary. It’s a happy and bright color combo…
I decided to dig into my Tropical Escape dsp and use that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Blushing Bride 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Tropical Chic dsp – cut out two pieces 1/2 x 3 1/2 and one piece 3/4 x 4, all all to panel then tie piece of Granny Apple Green 1/2 Texture Weave Ribbon around panel then add to card front
- Blushing Bride – cut out butterfly, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Shaded Spruce and Blushing Bride, cut out using Layering Oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget we have an AWESOME Stylish Christmas Collection for you!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Tropical Escape dsp|
|Ink:||Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Springtime Impressions Thinlets, Layering Ovals Framelits, Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!