It’s Monday!!! And we have a fun inspiration.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
Can you believe it! It’s the Tropical Chic Collection! I found these at the Krogers right by my house and couldn’t resist it!
Well…although using the Tropical Chic set would be the given, I decided to go with the color scheme and MY VERY FAVORITE SET IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (well…right now that is). Here’s it is…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 4 x 5 1/4, fun through Tufted Embossing Folded, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – cut out stitched framelit, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 4, ad to card front
- Whisper White – stamp lower image using Memento Black, color using Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends, cut out and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Shaded Spruce, cut out using Layering Oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Artistic Pearls to finish off
LOVE this set (and stay tuned…more to come!).
We released a new collection and just in time for Christmas in July…Stylish Christmas! What an AWESOME set!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Blushing Bride, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Tufted Embossing Folder, Artistic Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!