It’s Monday!!! And we have a super sweet inspiration for you!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
First off…I have to tell you all I IN LOVE!!! Well…with my sweetie…that’s a given but also with the new Blended Seasons Bundle that is just available to demonstrators now and only for the month of August (while supplies last). This one is just delightful AND I got some of the new blends in too! One just happened to be Poppy Parade so this one was a no brainer for me! Here’s it is…
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp flower image using Memento Black and greeting in Pool Party (yes, that is stamped twice…once for Thank and once for You)
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp the flowers again using Memento Black and color them in with your new Poppy Parade Blends, cut them out (because I LOVE to cut things out) and add to card front
- Pool Party – cut out a couple of the pieces that are part of the matching framelit set and add to card front under the flowers to finish of
Seriously…that was all there was to it! WOW!!! I decided to not color in the leaves to give it that open glass look of the inspiration piece. Did I mention I LOVE this set!!!
We released a new collection and just in time for Christmas in July…Stylish Christmas! What an AWESOME set!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party Poppy Parade|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party, Blends: Poppy Parade|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!