Happy Saturday! And this is a happy Saturday indeed – not only is it a Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop…my summer class is OFFICIALLY OVER! It ended last night and I just have to finish up some grading – WOO HOO!!! For the month of June we are going to be using songs from the 80s as our theme. I must admit…I’m not familiar with this song. When I think of a song about circles, I think of “All My Life’s a Circle” by Harry Chapin…okay dating myself! But…I have all kinds of circles on my card…and absolutely NO STAMPIN’!
I used the fancy circles from the Chase Your Dreams thinlets
- Basic Black – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Lovely Lipstick – punch out a 1 3/4″ circle and 1″ circle, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – punch out 3/4″ circle, add to card front
- Basic Black -3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Maps, Etc Embossing Folder, layer onto the Pool Party 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 (I did back side up)add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out the two ‘fancy’ circles (you have to trim those little extra pieces off the smaller one
- Pool Party – 1/2″ circle, 1″ circle and one where you punch out the 1/2″ circle first then punch out using 3/4″ circle, layer everything together and add to card front
- Lovely Lipstick – punch out three 1/4″ circles, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Lovely Lipstick – cut out “dream”, add to silver glimmer strip
- Add some rhinestones to finish off
I do love all the circles on this…and I think the black just really sets it off!
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection and just in time for Christmas in July – Stylish Christmas. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Chase Your Dreams Thinlets, 1/4″ Hole Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Maps Etc Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!