Happy July everyone! WOW…can’t believe it is JULY already! I’m already starting to feel the crunch of school being right around the corner and my big projects not done! EEK!!!! But there is always time for stamping! We are back to our regular challenges and first up is a wonderful color challenge.
I’ve been working with the new puzzle set (so much fun!) and just had to use it for this color combo!
Here’s the details…
- Blueberry Bushel – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mango Melody dsp – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Grey Granite – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 5, run through the Maps Etc embossing folder, wrap Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon around it then add to card front using dimensionals
- Grey Granite – cut out stitched circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp one puzzle piece in Blueberry Bushel and the other in Mango Melody, cut out with matching framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple rhinestones on the puzzle pieces to finish off.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! LOL!!! Yeah…right with 95 degree heat! But we know how many people like to do Christmas in July and Connie and I LOVE the new Stylish Christmas set! We have an AWESOME Collection for you!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Love You To Pieces|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody|
|Ink:||Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Maps, Etc Embossing Folder, Puzzle Pieces Framelits, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!