Happy Monday everyone!!! I just CAN’T BELIEVE it is the beginning of July already. Where is the time going!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I was inspired by the colors on this and the overall flower feel and decided to use This was one of those challenges that I went through a couple different ideas. Did my first one and it was a lot like Connie’s so I changed it. Ended up with a really simple card. Here’s it is…
Here’s the details…
- Gorgeous Grape – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Heather Highland – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Tufted Embossing Folder, layer onto Whisper White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gorgeous Grape – cut out circle
- Whisper White – cut out matching scallop, add Gorgeous Grape circle and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out flower, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape – punch out 1/2″ circle, add to flower using dimensional
- Heather Highland – stamp greeting, punch out twice with Classic Label punch add to card front using dimensionals
- Add rhinestone to center of flower to finish off
Turned out okay…just maybe not my favorite
We released a new collection…Tropical Chic! Oh what fun!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Heather Highland, Gorgeous Grape, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Gatefold Blooms Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Tufted Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!