This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are each picking our favorite new greeting. Have to say…this is definitely a favorite of mine.
One of the great things about the Share What You Love dsp is that you can cut out so many images and just use them!
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Tufted Embossing, add to card front
- Olive Leaf print – 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Blue Flower print – 1 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Tranquil Tide, cut out with circle framelit, layer onto Basic Black Scallop Circle
- Wrap some Tranquil Tide Metallic ribbon behind circle, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t you just LOVE this paper? I do!
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection – Tropical Chic. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Share What You Love dsp,|
|Other:||Layering Circles, Metallic Ribbon, Tufted EmbossingFolder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!