Well…it’s Thursday again and time for our last CASE the catalog inspiration.
This was a great layout…more layers than I typically use but thought it was also good for showcasing a greeting!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp background stamp using Mint Macaron (I stamped off before stamping on panel)
- Add Crumb Cake Twine (Rooted in Nature), add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – stamp leaves/stems in Mint Macaron cut out
- Share What You Love dsp -cut out the pink three flower, layer with leaves/stems, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – 1 7/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Faceted Dots for finishoff
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection – Tropical Chic. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Love What You Do|
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Share What You Love dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Crumb Cake Twine, Faceted Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!