It’s MONDAY again!!! And time for another inspiration challenge. You just never know how something will inspire you! What a pretty inspiration this week!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I was inspired by the colors on this and the overall flower feel and decided to use it for my overall inspiration. Here’s my card…
Such a happy card!
Here’s the details…
- Pineapple Punch – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 3/4, stamp circle in Smoky Slate, stamp greeting using Call Me Clover
- Incolor dsp (Call Me Clover) – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add behind panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large flowers using Crushed curry and leaves in Call Me Clover, cut every out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pineapple Punch – cut out the flowers, add to card front
- Add Rhinestones to finish off
The Pineapple Punch is just a bit BRIGHT but it works for this!
We released a new collection…Tropical Chic! Oh what fun!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Incolor dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Call Me Clover|
|Other:||Gatefold Blooms Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!