This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are each picking our favorite new designer Series paper. This was a no brainer for me…LOVE the Share What You Love dsp and then added some of the Delicately Detailed Laser-cut dsp.
One of the great things about the Share What You Love dsp is that you can cut out so many images and just use them!
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 3 1/2 x 5, add vine panel from the Delicately Detailed Laser-Cut dsp
- Wrap piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet ribbon, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Share What You Love dsp – cut out a bunch of different flower, layer together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – 7/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals.
Such GORGEOUS paper!
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection – Tropical Chic. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Share What You Love dsp, Delicately Detailed Laser-Cut dsp|
|Other:||Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!