Well…it’s Thursday again and time for another CASE the catalog inspiration. I decided this one was perfect for featuring the GORGEOUS Share What You Love dsp!
This was a great layout…more layers than I typically use but thought it was also good for showcasing a greeting!
Here’s the details…
- Grapefruit Grove – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grapefruit Grove – 4 x 5 1/4,run through the Climbing Vines embossing folder and add to card front
- Flower print – 3 x 4, add to card fornt
- Razzleberry striped print – 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Crumb Cake print – 3 1/2 x 2 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Berry Burst – cut TWO pieces 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut each on an angle, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Grapefruit Grove, cut out with Layering Oval framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a self-adhesive sequins to finish off
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection – Tropical Chic. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst, Share What You Love dsp|
|Other:||Climbing Vine Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits, Self-Adhesive Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!