Well…it’s Thursday again and time for another CASE the catalog inspiration. I just LOVE the simple layout of the card and used that for my inspiration!
Do you ever see a set that you just have to have because it just gets your creative juices flowing? You really don’t have a need to a set…but you just HAVE to have it! That was me with this set…I just HAD to have it. A…it’s a tree and B…and I can cut TONS of things out…PERFECT!
Oh happy day!
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regals dsp paper stack (Real Red/White stripe print) – 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/8, stamp tree trunk in Soft Suede, ‘grass’ in Granny Apple Green and Greeting in Real Red, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large leaf clump in Shaded Spruce 3 times and medium leaf clump in Granny Apple Green 6 times, cut everything other and add to card front, stamp ladder in Real Red, cut out and add to card front
- Real Red – punch out 1/4″ holes, add to card front
Now’s a great time to take advantage of the Create with Connie and Mary Varied Vases Collection. Don’t delay…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Regals dsp paper stack|
|Ink:||Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Soft Suede|
|Other:||1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!