This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are each picking our favorite new incolor to show it off. This was a no brainer for me … GRAPEFRUIT GROVE!
I just LOVE this color! It reminds me of a darker Cantaloupe Crisp!
- Grapefruit Grove – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Grapefruit Grove white dotted print – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, layer onto Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 and add to card front
- Grapefruit Grove white striped print – 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner on both ends ad add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/8 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting using Smoky Slate, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp larger portion of flower with stamped off Grapefruit Grove and top part in full strength Grapefruit Grove and leaves in Mint Macaron, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
We released a new collection…Varied Vase! Oh what fun!
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Incolor dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!