It’s June! Oh how wonderful! We are going to be doing something fun and different for the month of June for our Thursday inspirations…we are going to be CASEing the Catalog! The new catalog has so many AWESOME samples in it that we are going to inspire you with them. Our team can use anything about the sample – layout, colors, set…whatever they want!
I was completely inspired by the layout of this cool card…
Don’t you just LOVE it?
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Berry Burst – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, run through Starburst embossing folder and add to card front on an angle
- Share What You Love dsp (Old Olive leaf print) – 1 1/2 x 4, add to card front on a slight angle
- Basic Black – cut out frame using Stitched Shapes and Layering Squares framelits
- Whisper White – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, layer through frame and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black and then ‘color’ the flowers using Berry Burst and small solid image, stamp stems using Old Olive, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a small bow from the Crumb Cake Twine, add to card front to finish off.
Connie and I are ANXIOUSLY awaiting our first order from the new catalog so while we were waiting you used Varied Vases from the pre-order for a COOL collection. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Love What You Do|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Share What You Love dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst, Old Olive|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Starburst Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!