It’s Thursday again…happy last day of May! And it’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This week it is a fun and easy sketch challenge…
There is some really nice prints in the Garden Impressions dsp and these two prints are just so pretty together. I decided to keep things nice and simple.
This is one of those quick and easy cards!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- So Saffron – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Garden Impressions Night of Navy print – 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Garden Impressions yellow/navy flower print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out butterfly, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out twice using Classic Label punch, add to card front
- Add some rhinestones to butterfly body to finish off.
Connie and I have been playing with our NEW STUFF and have a new AWESOME collection for you. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Garden Impressions dsp|
|Other:||Springtime Impressions Thinlets, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!