Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Oh…today ended up being a bit of a challenge for me. We are to use bold and bright colors for this and I had a tough time figuring out what I wanted to do. Well that new Pineapple punch is bold and bright…well actually it is highlighter yellow to me so I decided to pair is up with the equally neon Lemon Lime twist and with all the lemon in there use the Lemon Zest set!
Put on your shades…it’s BRIGHT!
See what I mean! LOL!!! Here’s the details…
- Pineapple Punch – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pineapple Punch – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Oh My Stars fold and add to card front
- Tutti-Frutti dsp (Lemon Lime Twist grid) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp lemon using Lemon Lime Twist and Pineapple Punch, stamp leaves in Shaded Spruce, punch everything out. Stamp greeting on the Pineapple Punch lemon using Memento Black, layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using 1 1/4 circle punch, layer onto 1 3/8″ Shaded Spruce Scallop Circle, add to card front using dimensionals
We have just released…our brand NEW COLLECTION – Rooted in Nature!
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Shaded Spruce, Tutti-Frutti dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Lemon Builder Punch, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!