It’s Thursday again…time sure does fly by! And it’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This week it is a cool color challenge…
Last week I used the new Rooted in Nature suite and since we (Connie and Mary) just released our NEW Rooted in Nature Collection, I thought I’d do ANOTHER Rooted in Nature card for our challenge today.
Do you LOVE it? I know I do! And I love the ‘background’ stamp from the Love What You Do set!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp background stamp using Pool Party stamped off once, layer onto Night of Navy 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Emerald Envy – 1/4 x 3 1/8, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 3/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp leaf/stem twice using Night of Navy and solid leaf using Emerald Envy, cut them all out and layer together.
- Pool Party – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, punch out using 3/4″ Circle punch, add to leaves
- Black 1/8″ cord, add loops behind the leaves and add to card front using double level of dimensionals.
- Add a couple rhinestones to finish off
Connie and I have been playing with our NEW STUFF and have a new AWESOME collection for you. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Rooted in Nature|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Pool Party, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Nature’s Root Framelits, Black 1/8″ Cord, Basic Rhinestones, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!