Happy MONDAY!!! I just LOVE our inspiration challenge. You just never know how something will inspire you!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
There’s a little story to go along with this. You see my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp and I wanted to get a little ahead on my challenges. I got my one for this past Saturday done and sat down to work on this. Wasn’t sure what I was going to do and then I focused in on the grey panel with the white flower print. My friend Jo had bought the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut paper. After doing a deal…I had one of each of the pieces and it was PERFECT for my card!
Isn’t that paper just DELIGHTFUL! LOL!! I could NOT get a good picture of this…is was a dark and gloomy day when I took my picture. The butterfly is actually Real Red…not REALLY!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate – 4 x 5 1/14
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut paper – 4 x 5 1/4, add to the Smoky Slate 4 x 5 1/4 panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out with the Classic Label punch, add to card front
- Real Red – cut out butterfly, add to card front
- Add one each size Rhinestones to butterfly body to finish off
Don’t you just LOVE it! I do!
As I said earlier, Connie and I have been using this set for a new AWESOME collection. Don’t miss it…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut paper|
|Other:||Springtime Impressions Thinlets, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!