Did you know it’s Thursday? REALLY it is…I’m not kidding! And since it is Thursday, it is time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This week it is an awesome sketch…
I’ve been working with the new Rooted in Nature suite and since stuff was sitting on top of my desk…okay, I swear my ENTIRE CRAFT ROOM IS SITTING ON TOP OF MY DESK RIGHT NOW…I thought I’d use it for today’s challenge.
Here’s the details…
- Tranquil Tide – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tranquil Tide – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Simple Stripes embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Nature’s Poem dsp – 3 x 4 1/2, add to card front on an angle
- Crumb Cake – 2 1/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp tree using Tranquil Tide and Early Espresso, cut out with matching framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Silver Leaf Trinket then tie a bow in the Mint Macaron twine and add to end of leaf to finish off.
Connie and I got some NEW STUFF this week and couldn’t wait to share a new collection with you – Abstract Impressions. The cool thing with this collection – TWO cards sets (one notecard sized and one regular sized) each with their own card holder! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Rooted in Nature|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Nature’s Poem dsp|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide|
|Other:||Nature’s Root Framelits, Leaves Trinkets, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Nature’s Twine Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!