Happy MONDAY!!! Well…school started back up today for the summer. Only one class…WOOO HOOO!!! I have a small class which I NEVER do! So it shouldn’t be all that bad.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I went a little different with this inspiration. I love the dragonflies/butterflies (very abstract) in the picture and the all the ‘splotches” in the background. Since Connie and I had been using Artistic Impressions bundle for our newest collection, I though the Springtime Impressions thinlets would work for the background AND the did the butterfly.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, cut out the corner flower/leaf thinlet and then put back into the open securing on the back, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – 1 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – cut out butterfly
- Vellum – use thinlet to trace around outside of butterfly, cut out and behind Daffodil butterfly.
- Fold some of the new 1/8″ Black cord, add behind butterfly, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add one of each size rhinestone to finish off.
I love how there is a lot going on but is is still a clean look!
As I said earlier, Connie and I have been using this set for a new AWESOME collection. Don’t miss it…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Springtime Impressions Thinlets, Black 1/8″ Cord, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!