Happy May everyone! It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have an awesome color challenge! The design team really went to town with this one…
I just couldn’t wait to the get the Varied Vases bundle and was SOOO happy that it is was on preorder! WOO HOO!!! Here’s a quick and easy card with it…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Coffee Break dsp – 5/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp stems and solid leaves in Pear Pizzazz and leaf outline in Memento Black
- Flirty Flamingo – stamp tulip outline 3 times using Memento Black and punch out using Vases Builder Punch, add to panel
- Sahara Sand – stamp small outline vase using Memento Black, punch out using Vases Builder Punch, add to panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out twice using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Silver Metallic Enamel Dot to finish off.
Connie and I got some NEW STUFF this week and couldn’t wait to share a new collection with you – Abstract Impressions. The cool thing with this collection – TWO cards sets (one notecard sized and one regular sized) each with their own card holder! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo, Coffee Break dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Vases Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!