Happy MONDAY!!! Oh doing a happy dance here…graduation was YESTERDAY! WOOO HOOO!!! I just have to get my grades in and I will be done. YIPPEE!!! That said though it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Challenge
So here’s our inspiration picture…
For my card I focused on the an abstract background and featuring the words. I had a background piece already made up from when we did our Brusho Collection so it went together really easily!
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watercolor paper – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 – add red and yellow Brusho and spritz. The colors blend to create some orange too.
- Layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front.
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Layering Circle Framelit, layer onto Daffodil Delight Scallop Circle then on to the Pearlized Doily.
- Add some of the NEW Black 1/8″ cord and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flowers in Memento Black, fill in with Popply Parade, cut out and add to card front
LOVE the look of this!
We LOVE new stuff and Connie and I have created and AWESOME collect with the new Love What You Do bundle! Oh you don’t want to miss this one…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Love What You Do|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Poppy Parade|
|Other:||Brusho, Layering Circles Framelits, Pearlized Doilies, Black 1/8″ Cord, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!