Happy May everyone! It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a cool sketch. It’s always fun to see what the design team does with a sketch because sometimes it’s best when you turn it or flip it!
I’m trying to use some of my ‘stuff’ from the Occasions mini because it won’t be too long until NEW STUFF arrives! Oooooooo…NEW STUFF! But for now I have a HAPPY card for you…
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lime Twist – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Myths and Magic Glimmer paper (Bermuda Bay) – 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Picture Perfect Party dsp (confetti print) – three pieces 2 x 1 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp main part of bow in Berry Burst and the ‘inside’ parts with Berry Burst stamped off once, cut out and add to card front to finish off
If you are looking for something new OR if you just got your Love What You Do bundle we have a FABULOUS collection that you are going to LOVE!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Picture Perfect Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Picture Perfect Party dsp, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!