Happy MONDAY!!! Oooh…it’s the last day of April…WOW! How cool is that! A week from today, school is out for me. But before the celebration begins…it starts again the next week. Oh well! LOL!! But it is time again for another inspiration challenge and such a happy one!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I had a couple things ‘sitting on top of my desk’ that I thought would work with this inspiration and it ended up being such a happy card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Oh My Stars embossing folder
- Lemon Lime Twist, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pumpkin Pie – punch out two each with the Tailored Tag Punch, add to Whisper White panel and trim off the sides
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3 3/4 x 5, add behind Whisper White panel and add to card front
- Whisper White – punch out 2 Daisies, layer, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – punch out 3/4″ Circle, add to center of daisy using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out twice with the Classic Label Punch, add to card front
Oh so happy!
We LOVE new stuff and Connie and I have created and AWESOME collect with the new Love What You Do bundle! Oh you don’t want to miss this one…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Picture Perfect Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Classic Label Punch, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!