WOW…April is almost over! And we definitely had some April Showers…but then some of those ‘showers’ can as snow…LOL!!! I’m happy though that May is right around the corner…NEW STUFF! This week our theme is “Don’t Box Me In” a small treat box.
I was cleaning my craft room the other day and found my small 2 x 2 x 2 clear acrylic treat box and thought it would be perfect for today’s challenge. Again…I kept things nice and simple using dsp and Dapper Denim that will be retiring.
Is that nice and simple? Here’s the details…
- Clear Acrylic Box
- Eastern Palace dsp – 1 3/4 x 8 1/2, wrap around box – I notched out by the top front panel with a 3/4″ circle punch.
- Dapper Denim – cut out flower, add piece of ombre Lemon Lime Twist ribbon behind flower and add to box front using dimensionals
- Eastern Palace dsp – punch out 3/4″ circle, add to center of flower using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Dapper Denim, punch out with Classic Label Punch – punching twice to make it smaller, add to box front
- Eastern Palace dsp – 1 3/4 x 1 3/4, layer onto Dapper Denim 1 7/8 x 1 7/8, add to top of box to finish off.
Did you know it’s time for something NEW…Love What You Do Collection from Connie and Mary. You are going to LOVE it!
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Eastern Palace dsp|
|Other:||Acrylic Box 2 x 2, Eastern Medallion Thinlets, Classic Label Punch, Ombre Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!