Happy MONDAY!!! It’s time again for another Inspiration Monday and what what a pretty one we have today.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I haven’t used my daisy punch and set for a while and thought it would be perfect for this inspiration. Then I pulled out my Playful Backgrounds set for the “striped” background…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp striped background using NEW Blueberry Bushel and greeting using NEW Call Me Clover
- Tie piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double Stitch Ribbon around panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – punch out two Daisies, layer, add 3/4″ Whisper White Circle to center using dimesnionals
- Whisper White – stamp solid leaf using NEW Call Me Clover and outline using Memento Black, cut out, add behind flower, add flower to card front.
Oh so happy!
We LOVE new stuff and Connie and I have created and AWESOME collect with the new Love What You Do bundle! Oh you don’t want to miss this one…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Daisy Delight, Playful Backgrounds|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!