It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a really FUN sketch challenge for you…I really had fun with it.
I really like the True Gentlemen dsp…and this one with the glasses is just far too cute! I though it would work for the sketch.
Here’s the details…
- Tranquil Tide – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tranquil Tide – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Simply Stripes embossing folder.
- True Gentleman dsp – make banner from 2 3/4 x 4 piece of the glass print, layer onto piece of Night of Navy 3 x 4 1/4 add to card front
- Marina Mist – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Tranquil Tide, CUT out, layer only punched piece of Night of Navy
- Crumb Cake – punch out two more of the punch piece, trim off end of each and layer behind greeting tag, add to card front using dimensionals.
AND…there’s still time to take advantage of our special collection – Barn Door Home Decor – the four seasons…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist True Gentleman dsp|
|Other:||Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!