It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Occasionally it is feeling like spring around here and we have a such a cool spring color challenge for you…
I’m still trying use some of my stuff from the regular catalog and give it a little more love…pulled out some of my favorites for this.
Isn’t that a GORGEOUS butterfly? I used my Calypso Coral blends (light and dark) and Pumpkin Pie (light…looks like Peek-a-boo Peach to me) to make it. Here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp greeting using Memento black
- Sweet Soiree dsp – Old Olive/silver stripe print – 1 x 4 1/4 add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, run through layered leaves embossing folder
- Calypso Coral – punch ribbon strip and add behind Whisper White panel and add to card front.
- Calypso Coral – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out large butterfly, color with Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie Blends add to card front
- Basic Grey – cut out just the body of the butterfly, add to card frond.
AND…we are offering a new special collection – Barn Door Home Decor – the four seasons…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Peek-a-boo Peach, Sweet Soiree Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie (light only)|
|Other:||Bold Butterfly Thinlets, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!