It’s MONDAY!!! How does this keep happening? I want to know WHO IS RESPONSIBLE! Just kidding. Time again for another inspiration challenge. LOVE this one!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
This one was really a no brainer…and I LOVE the clean and simple design I used.
Here’s the details, don’t blink…
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flirty Flamingo – 3 /58 x 4 7/8, stamp hello in Versamark and white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 2 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the 3 flowers, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out the small dragonfly at the top of the 5 little dragonfly thinlet, cut out and ad to card front
- Add some small rhinestones to finish off
VERY simple card! Those are always the best!
Did you know that TODAY IS THE DAY? Why yes it is…TODAY is the day we release a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection. And OH MY…we have a fun, and different one for you…
Are you looking a COOOOL ideas with the Brusho Crystals? We have SIX different techniques for you to try AND have made cards with each of the SIX (because of some technique…you actually get two different cards for ONE technique…did I mention COOOOOL?) Get all the details HERE.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets, Layering Seasons Thinlets, Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!