It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a a great sketch challenge. This is just an AWESOME sketch and so easy to use!
This time of the Stampin’ UP! catalog year, I try to start using more of the things form the annual catalog instead of the mini. What to get some extra use out of thing before they retire. I don’t have any idea what will be retiring but I DO know that this wonder dsp will be!
Here’s the details…
- Dapper Denim – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Eastern Palace dsp – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, cut one strip 1 3/8 then cut the other one 1/8 less then cut in half, add to piece of Lemon Lime Twist 3 1/ x 3 3/8, add to card front.
- Dapper Denim – cut out the 4 point Medallion, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – cut out the “flower” add to card front, add Dapper Denim circle to center using dimensionals (I cut out another flower in Dapper Denim then cut out the circle), add to center of gold flower then add to 4 pointed medallion.
- Lemon Lime Twist – stamp greeting using Dapper Denim, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals.
AND…don’t forget that we are offering our wonderful Brusho Crystal Techniques collections – SIX techniques AND finished cards…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist, Eastern Palace dsp, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Eastern Medallion Thinlets, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!