It’s Saturday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This time our theme is Featuring Pastel Colors…ooooo…now this is one I LOVE! I did decide to go a little different way with this.
This is really such an easy card to make. Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Peek-a-boo Peach, Flirty Flamingo – punch out 3 each color using Tailored Tag Punch, add to card front
- Myths and Magic Glimmer paper (Turquoise) – cut out celebrate, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out YOU, add to card front using dimensionals
- Punch out several iridescent glimmer dots with 1/4″ hole punch. Add to card front to finish off.
And don’t forget…you can still get FUN ideas for the cute Hedgehugs set…ADORABLE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pool Party, Myths and Magic Glimmer paper|
|Other:||Celebrate You Thinlets, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!