It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week a cool color challenge!
Love these nice calm colors and works so well with the True Gentleman dsp!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- True Gentleman dsp (Tranquil Tide striped) – 2 7/8 x 5, add to card front
- True Gentleman dsp (Weave print) – 7/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- True Gentleman dsp (Navy Stitched print) – 7/8 x 3 7/8 add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest stitched oval, stamp mountain in Crumb Cake, Trees in Tranquil Tide with Soft Suede trunks, greeting in Night of Navy
- Night of Navy – cut out matching layered scallop oval, add stamped white oval and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, True Gentleman dsp|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!