Well this is it. This is my very LAST SUO challenge post. I have been a part of this group for such a long time…I don’t even remember when I started…but it was looong time ago. It is sad to say goodbye to all my friends.
We are doing one more post and our theme is words of encouragement. I just LOVE the saying from the Feathery Friends hostess set – “you are amazing…remember that!” so perfect for encouragement!.
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Simple Striped embossing folder and add to card front
- Calypso Coral – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest layering oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp stems and flowers in Memento Black, color stems using Old Olive Blends (light and dark) and flowers using Calypso Coral Blends (light and dark) and Pumpkin Pie (light), cut everything out, layer and add to oval, the center one is added using dimensionals
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes to center of flowers and to background to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Feathery Friends (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Calypso Coral (light and dark), Pumpkin Pie (light), Old Olive, (light and dark)|
|Other:||Layering Ovals Framelits, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!