It’s Monday again and time for another Inspiration Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary.
For as tough as last week’s photo was for me, this one was so very easy! Here’s the photo…
And here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Early Espresso – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Early Espress0 – 5 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – THREE pieces 1 1/8 x 4 3/4, stamp one with greeting using Versamark and white emboss; add each of the panels to card front
- Whisper White – cut out flourish, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – stamp flower twice, white emboss, cut out, layer
- Crumb Cake – stamp leaves and flower center in Early Espresso, cut out, add leaves behind flower and center to top of flower, add flower to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Versamark|
|Other:||Flourish Thinlets, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!