It’s Thursday and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a cool sketch for you!
This was one of those card where I decided to us things that were left over on top of my desk and this is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Calypso Coral – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp flourish using Calypso Coral, layer onto Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Sweet Soiree dsp – 3 1/2 x 1 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Vellum – stamp flower twice using Versamark and white emboss, cut out one full and one small and layer using dimensional, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower center using Calypso Coral, cut out, add to flower
- Sweet Soiree dsp – 1/2 x 1 3/4, add to card forn using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black add to card front using dimensionals
And did your know it is time again for a new collection from Create with Connie and Mary? Well…it’s TRUE! And I must say…it is absolutely ADORABLE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Sweet Soiree dsp, Silver Foil, Vellum|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Versamark|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!