Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! Since it is Tuesday, it’s time for another SUO challenge and we have a big announcement on the site today…so make sure you check it out.
Our theme this time is “Spring has Sprung” and as soon as I saw it I knew I’d be pulling out the Tranquil Tulips Hostess set. Nothing says spring to me like TULIPS!
I want to keep things nice and soft so went with my Powder Pink and Blushing Bride for the tulips…oh so sweet!
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whole Lot of Lovely dsp (Powder Pink dotted) – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp stems using Pear Pizzazz, layer onto Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp TWO large tulips and ONE small tulip using Powder Pink for the larger/bottom image and Blushing Bride for the smaller/top image, stamp little center parts of flowers in Smoky Slate, cut out
- Whisper White – stamp leaves using Pear Pizzazz for larger section and Old Olive for accents, cut out, layer leaves and flowers onto card front (large flowers are added using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride – cut out amazing and add to card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out YOU and add using dimensional
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Powder Pink, Blushing Bride, Whole Lot of Lovely dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Powder Pink, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Celebrate You Thinlets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!