Happy Monday everyone! Well…my Spring Break is over (DRAT!!!) and it is back to school for me. Still a little weak from the pneumonia but hopefully I will be able to make through the next couple of days.
Going to do this post a little differently from now on. This is Inspiration Monday over on Create with Connie and Mary and wanted to start out showing the inspiration photo…
So that is what inspired my project for today…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the layered leaves embossing folder, layer onto Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5
- Soft Sky Finely Woven ribbon – staple piece to top of panel then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Basic Grey then ad to card front
- Soft Sky – cut out medium butter and add to card front
- Add some Epoxy shapes randomly on background to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Vellum|
|Other:||Layering Leaves Embossing Folder, Epoxy Shapes, Soft Sky Finely Woven Ribbon, Butterflies Thinlets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!