It’s Saturday! And we know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme this time is Shades of Green. I had fun with this one. I did have several ‘false starts’ though until I decided what I wanted to do.
I haven’t used this set in a LOOOONG time and thought this would be the perfect challenge for it. Here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/5 x 5 1/2, run through the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, put strip of Basic Black – 1/2 x 5 1/2, behind each side and add to card front.
- Pear Pizzazz – cut out largest Stitched circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black, color leaves and stem using Old Olive Blends and flower center using So Saffron, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Old Olive and Basic Black, punch out using Pretty Label, sponge edges using Old Olive, add to card front using dimensionals.
Are you looking for some GREAT masculine ideas? Well, we got you covered! Truly Tailored Collection from Create with Connie and Mary is just for you!
|Set(s):||You’ve Got This|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Memento Black, So Saffron, Old Olive Blends|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!