WOOO HOO!!! It is a special day over on Create with Connie and Mary…we are celebrating our 500th Create with Connie and Mary challenge. WOW!!! And we are celebrating! Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn how we are celebrating and to sign up for BLOG CANDY…win a FREE Connie and Mary Collection!
And now back to our challenge…
We have a cool sketch inspiration for you. I was trying to figure out what would work best with the sketch and came up with the idea to use Perfect Peacock (SAB). I haven’t used it much but I do really like it.
I have to say, I think it works perfectly with the sketch and would be perfect to ‘celebrate’ someone in your life.
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lime Twist – 4 1/4 by 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/3 x 4 1/4, stamp smaller flourish using Tranquil Tide, larger one and greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, stamp larger of the small flowers in Lemon Lime Twist and small one using Tranquil Tide
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 4 1/4 – TWO pieces, add behind panel and dd panel to card front using dimensionals
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1/8 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Eastern Palace dsp – (blue/gold print) -1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp back feather piece in Lemon Lime Twist and bird in Dapper Denim, cut both out and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team AND leave a comment to get entered into BLOG CANDY!
|Set(s):||Beautiful Peacock (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Eastern Palace dsp, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark|
|Other:||Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!