Oh…such a wonderful Monday! Not only do we have a new Monday Inspiration for Create with Connie and Mary but it’s the first day of SPRING BREAK! WOOO HOOO!!! A WHOLE week off from classes…okay that is really more of a not as MUCH time on class work! LOL!
Well since it is Monday it is time for another inspiration challenge and what a fun picture we have for you this week. I pretty much KNEW what I wanted to do when I saw it. LOVE the Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide together…it feel so SPRING to me!
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp large circle randomly in Powder Pink and small circle in Tranquil Tide and stamped off Tranquil Tide. (Circles from the Happy Celebrations set); stamp little dots (Epic Celebrations) in Versamark and gold emboss
- Delightful Daisy dsp (Tranquil Tide dotted print) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 4 3/8, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Tranquil Tide, cut out using Stitched Oval
- Powder Pink – cut out matching scallop layering oval, add stamped oval and add to card front using dimensionals
And for even MORE inspiration…we have released a new Connie and Mary Collection – Truly Tailored!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the inspiration photo for this week and see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Epic Celebrations (SAB), Happy Celebrations|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Delightful Daisy dsp, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals, Godl Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!