Happy Saturday everyone! You know the BEST thing about this Saturday? I start SPRING BREAK on Monday. And nothing says SPRING like flowers and this week our theme is Featuring Flowers! Hmmm…got that all worked in, didn’t I!
Today I have a little 3D project for it. It features the Heartfelt Blooms SAB set (LOVE!) and is a little project we did at our last craft group. I love that it uses the Lots of Love Framelit box and the little notecards.
Isn’t this fun and easy? Here’s the details…
- Three Whisper White Narrow Notecards
- Whisper White – FOUR pieces (1 is for the box) – 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, run through Petal Pair Embossing folder, add to notecard
- Firty Flamingo – FOUR pieces (1 is the for the box) – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to notecards
- Whisper White – FOUR stitched ovals, stamp flower using Flirty Flamingo, stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Basic Black – cut out FOUR scalloped ovals, layered on stamp ovals and add to notecard fronts using dimensionals
For the box…
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out TWO of the Lots of Love Box Framelits, put together using Tear and Tape
- Add Whisper White panel (2 1/4 x 4 1/4) from above
- Add Flirty Flamingo strip (1/4 x 4 1/4) from above
- Add the extra stamped stitched oval layered onto Basic Black Scallop oval
And here is the project…
AND if you are looking for other GREAT ideas…we have JUST released a new Connie and Mary Collection – Truly Tailored!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Lots of Love Box Framelits, Whisper White Narrow Notecards, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Oval Framelits, Petal Pair Embossing Folders Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!