HAPPY MARCH 1st everyone! We did it…we made it through February! Always an accomplishment!
And yep…it’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration and this week it’s a really sweet color inspiration – Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo. I knew I wanted to do something with the Picture Perfect Birthday set but needed to keep it nice and simple. This also uses the sketch from CASE This Sketch CTS261.
Still feeling quite under the weather. Needed to go into work 2 days this week…boy, I was EXHAUSTED by the time I was done and neither day was 8 hours! But let’s cue the confetti and see what it took to make this card.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp one of the confetti imagines using Flirty Flamingo and the other in Sweet Sugarplum; add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/4; add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Circle Framelit
- Pool Party – cut out matching scallop circle from the Layering Circles Framelits, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp candles in Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Sweet Sugarplum – bottom layer is stamped off; each is stamped twice to make it longer; stamp flames using So Saffron, cut out and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Stars to finish off
AND…we have released a new Connie and Mary Collection – Truly Tailored!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Set(s):||Picture Perfect Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!