Happy Tuesday everyone! This is going to be short and sweet…still fighting the pneumonia…not much energy for anything.
It’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is a favorite sentiment. There are so many from which to choose but I decided to go with this one “Dear Friend”. Okay…I will confess, I do really like this greeting but with being so under the weather, this was also a card I already had done. This was a card I made when I first got my blends.
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pink Pirouette – 3 3/4 x 5, run bottom part through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and stamp the top part with the little dots in Pink Pirouette, add to card front
- Coffee Break dsp – striped print – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black; add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp image using Memento Black, color using the Pink Pirouette, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
So that’s it…
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Coffee Break dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pink Pirouette; BLENDS: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!