I so enjoy the inspiration challenges. There are usually so many ways you can go with it and it is always interesting to see how Connie and I decided to use the inspiration.
I have confession…had to do something really quick and easy…still really under the weather with the pneumonia and I was so happy that it was a super easy inspiration piece! I do like the nice clean lines of this and just blocks of color.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 2 3/8 x 3 7/8, sponge edges using Bermuda Bay
- Daffodil Delight – 2 3/8 x 3 7/8, sponge edges using Crushed Curry
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 3 1/2 – cut out TWO piece and add one piece to the back of each of the panels, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out large butterfly, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Large Gold Faceted Gem to finish off.
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Butterfly Thinlets, Gold Faceted Gem, Dimensionals|
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the inspiration piece and Connie’s adorable project!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!