Happy Saturday! WOO HOO…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is featuring animals!
Well this was a no brainer for me for two reasons…first…I LOVE the SAB panda set and two…since I made my Thursday challenge card with it, I just used my leftovers! Needed to keep things pretty easy…still not recovered from the pneumonia but doing a bit better!
Don’t you want to invite these little guys to your party?
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded. stamp greeting using Berry Burst
- Add all the leftovers sitting on top of your desk! Okay…maybe a few more details…
- Picture Perfect Party – 3 prints cut each 1 1/2 by 3. Take one panel and add pieces of the Berry Burst Silver Trim Ribbon and 1/8″ Silver Taffeta Ribbon – staple in place; add panels to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp pandas using Memento Black, cut out, cut balloon string off panda and reposition to make shorter, color hat using Peek-a-boo Peach, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay; color balloon using Peek-a-boo Peach; add pandas using dimensions
- Add one of those little teeny tiny glitter epoxy dots on balloon to finish off
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst, Peek-a-boo Peach, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Berry Burst Silver Trim Ribbon, 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Epoxy thingies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!