Oh it’s Thursday! I’m so glad it is! Not only is it Friday Eve but we have an AWESOME sketch inspiration for you on Create with Connie and Mary!
I will be honestly…had a hard time getting this one done, not because of the sketch (AWESOME SKETCH!) but what started as flu over the weekend turned into some nasty pneumonia by Tuesday. So I’ve been pretty much down for the count. You know it is bad when I cancel all of my stuff at school!
So back to the card…I hadn’t used my little panda guys for a while so thought they would be perfect for the sketch. Here’s the details…
- Berry Burst – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Berry Burst – 4 x 4, run through Simple Stripes embossing folder and add to card front
- Picture Perfect Party – two prints 2 x 4, cut into banners, lay on card and trim tops, add to card front
- Silver glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp the two pandas in Memento Black, cut out. Trim the string by the panda and make the string short (just didn’t want that balloon so high up on my card); color had using Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Peek-a-boo Peach, add pandas to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay – stamp balloon using Memento Black, cut out add to card front
- Bermada Bay – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add using dimensionals
- Add a Silver Metallic Enamel dot to balloon to finish off
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Picture Perfect Party dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Other:||Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!